Information pursuant to article 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Dear Arcadia Client,
The personal data that you communicate to Arcadia (“Arcadia”) by registering with the arcadiaeng.com (“Website”) is necessary information in order to:
• access the Website and all of its functions;
• provide customer service and answer all of your questions;
• respond to requests for information or to the message sent via the contact form on the Website;
• receive, if requested, promotions and information regarding our products and activities.
The handling is based on your consent for the aforementioned purposes: data is provided by you on a voluntary basis and the handling by Arcadia is necessary to respond to your request for information and carry out any activity related to your requests.
The processing of personal data is carried out at the Arcadia headquarters only by persons in charge of the specific tasks related to queries through the Website or by third parties who are not employees of Arcadia such as Mail Chimp, within the limits of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disseminated or transferred to third parties.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to:
• obtain from the data controller confirmation that personal data is being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form;
• obtain information concerning the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied to processing, the identification data of the data controller and the subjects to whom the data is communicated;
• obtain updating, correction and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently treated;
• withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
To exercise the above rights you can send an email to: email@example.com
At any time you are free to unsubscribe from our email list and can immediately request the same by emailing the above address or clicking “unsubscribe” on Arcadia’s newsletter.
The data controller is Arcadia.
Contacts: Telephone +40 213 104 614 | Fax +40 213 104 624 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Ion Brezoianu Nr. 23-25 Corp B, Etaj 2 Sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania
Alternatively, you reach us using this contact form by choosing the “Media Relations” option from the drop down menu